The information we learn from candidates/students/customers helps us to personalize and
continuously improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather:-
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our
features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responses to
your requests, customizing future services for you, improving our products and
communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us.
Does www.jainonline.in share the information it receives?
Information about our candidates/students/customers is an important part of our business,
and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share
candidates/students/customers information only as described below and with our partners.
- Affiliated Businesses we do not control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In
some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate in collaboration
with www.jainonline.in. In other cases, we provide services jointly with
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to
perform functions on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed
to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of
www.jainonline.in candidates/students/customers on behalf of other
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when
information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to
choose not to share the information.
How secure is the information about you?
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an
order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit
card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and
to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What choices do you have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase.
Are children allowed to use www.jainonline.in?
- www.jainonline.in does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use www.jainonline.in only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
WHY DID YOU RECEIVE A COMMUNICATION FROM US?
- Our communication is permission based. If you received a mailing/call from us, our
records indicate that (a) you have expressly shared this address for the purpose of
receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased
or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and
attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY?
- We use appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- If you choose to visit www.jainonline.in, your visit and any dispute over privacy is
subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and
application of the law of India. If you have any concern about privacy at
www.jainonline.in, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try
to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. We
may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web
site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice
applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the
promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to
make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the
consent of affected customers.